Refreshing Watermelon Mint Gin & Tonic
Nothing refreshes like summer fruits – this take on watermelon makes a perfect summer cocktail
To make this sweet, cool cocktail, you need:
- 1/4 cup (60ml) gin of your choice
- 1/2 cup tonic water
- 1/2 cup fresh watermelon juice, made from freshly cut watermelon
- mint leaves and lime slices for garnish
Remove skin and pips from the watermelon, put through a blender and strain the juice
Place ice in a highball glass, add the gin, tonic and watermelon juice.
- Garnish with lime and mint to taste
- Stir gently, sit back and enjoy!